Hi there, thanks for reading my blog. This will be updated with my random thoughts and stuff like that. I am an ex British Army soldier who has PTSD and into Technology, Gaming and Fitness.
I mainly go out on my Mountain Bike for fitness but I also do shot runs (<10k) as if I do anything over 10K my hip starts to play up.
Also I was an ex Senior Technician for an IT company and still have interest in the space.
My Running Tech is as follows :-
- TomTom Spark 2 GPS watch
- Salomon Bondcliff Trainers
- Carrena Kraken Mountain Bike
- Fitbit Flex 2
My current IT kit is as follows :-
iPad Pro 9.7 – The main computer I now use.
iPhone SE – I dont like big phones and this is the best small factor phone there is.
- Custom Built
- AMD Phenom X3 710 2.4Ghz Tri Core
- 8Gb Ram
- 1Tb Hard Drive
- GForce 710GT 1Gb Graphics
- Windows 10 Home
Yes its old, not especially powerful but its “good enough” for what I need it for.
- Early 2008 iMac 20″
- Intel Core 2 Duo Mobile E8135 2.4Ghz Duel Core
- ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro 256Mb Graphics
- 4Gb Ram
- 320Gb Hard Drive
- Windows XP
I used to use this for the YouTube Channel but as Apple has stopped supporting iMove on this I now use the PC for it. This is not on the internet but I use it to write scripts in WordPerfect 6.2 for DOS for my YouTube Channel.
- Dell Insperon 8100
- Pentium III-M 1Ghz Single Core
- 384Mb Ram
- Nvidia GForce 2 Go 32Mb Graphics
- 20Gb Hard Drive
- Windows 98
I use this for Retro Gaming and it has Office 97 and WordPerfect Office 6.2 for DOS installed.
- Synology DS115i – 320Gb HD – I use this for my personal office apps, note taking, music and photo storage.
- WD MyCloud 2Tb – My Mass Storage
- Amazon Echo Dot
- LG 360 Bluetooth Speaker
- Creative Bluetooth Speaker
- Beats Powerbeats 3 Bluetooth Headphones
- Blue Snowball ICE USB Microphone
- ASUS ZenPad
- Alcatel Pixi 4
- Apple TV 4 32Gb
- Steelseries Nimbus Game Controller for Apple TV
- Apple TV 3
- Fire Stick x 2