Hi there, thanks for reading my blog. This will be updated with my random thoughts and stuff like that. I am an ex British Army soldier who has PTSD and into Technology, Gaming and Fitness.
I mainly go out on my Mountain Bike for fitness but I also do shot runs (<10k) as if I do anything over 10K my hip starts to play up. I also goto a Gym.
Also I was an ex Senior Technician for an IT company and still have interest in the space.
My Running Tech is as follows :-
My current IT kit is as follows :-
iPad Pro 9.7
iPhone SE – I dont like big phones and this is the best small factor phone there is.
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Motherboard.
- AMD FX 8350 8 core CPU running at 4Ghz.
- 16Gb DDR3 Ram
- 128Gb SATA SSD for Windows
- 1Tb SATA Hard Drive for Backup Storage
- 2Tb SATA Hard Drive for Data Storage
- GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4Gb Graphics
- Windows 10 Home
- Blue Snowball ICE USB Microphone.
- 1Tb External USB 3 Hard Drive
My main PC, do all my gaming/video editing on this.
- Early 2008 iMac 20″
- Core 2 Duo E8150 2.4Ghz
- ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro 256Mb Graphics
- 4Gb Ram
- 320Gb SATA Hard Drive
- OSX 10.10 El Capitan
This is my Plex Media Server.
- Asrock P4i65G Motherboard
- Pentium 4 HT 3.06Ghz
- 1Gb DDR Ram
- 80Gb IDE Hard Drive
- Nvidia GeForce 6800 Ultra with 256Mb Graphics
- DVD/RW Drive
- CD/RW Drive
I use this to play old games that don’t run on Windows 10.
- Synology DS115j – 320Gb HD – I use this for my personal office apps, note taking, music and photo storage.
- WD MyCloud 2Tb – My mass storage
- Amazon Echo Dot
- LG 360 Bluetooth Speaker
- Creative Bluetooth Speaker
- Beats Powerbeats 3 Bluetooth Headphones
- ASUS ZenPad
- Alcatel Pixi 4
- Apple TV 4 32Gb
- Steelseries Nimbus Game Controller for Apple TV
- Apple TV 3
- Fire Stick x 2